The Centre Consists of
A Main building housing the following:
- A Frail Care section with 32 Single rooms, 8 Double rooms and one 4 Bed Ward
- Admin offices, Kitchen, Dining room, Hair salon, Library and General lounge.
Residents of the Frail Care section are entitled to 24 hour care, all meals, cleaning of the room and laundry services. A Once off entrance fee is payable and the monthly fee depends on the type of accommodation that is required.
Life right Units for independent living:
Face brick units
Life right owners pay a once off entrance fee and the price for the particular unit they require.
- 3 x Bachelors units
- 6 x 2 Bedroom units
- 16 x 1 Bedroom units
- 1 x 3 Bedroom house
- 17 x 2 Bedroom houses
- 3 x 1 Bedrooms houses
Monthly levy: A monthly levy is payable. The levy includes:
- 14 midday meals per person per month
- Servicing of the unit once a week
- Municipal services like water, sanitation and refuse removal
- Municipal rates and taxes
- Maintenance of the outside of the building
- Garden and grounds services
- Insurance of buildings
Usage of electricity is not included in the levy. The meters are read monthly and the payment for units used are based on the same principle as for prepaid electricity.
Garages, when available, are rented on a monthly basis.
Safe open parking is available free of charge.